The Vice President of Epsilon’s Retail Vertical will be responsible for developing the portfolio of Epsilon products that offer the most advanced marketing solutions for our Retail clients. The retail vertical is the largest at Epsilon with a diverse mix of clients; this is an incredible opportunity to define the future of marketing technology and Ad Tech. This role will have broad responsibility for defining our vision, overall strategy and overseeing the realization of existing and new products and being an instrumental in the marketing and sales enablement for the vertical.
In this role, your experiences from working in the Retail sector will be critical to your success. You will be expected to be the face and voice of your products both internally and externally. You will be accountable for the business performance of your products. You will shape product strategy across Epsilon PeopleCloud suite of products with product refinements or new products that meet the needs of your Retail clients. You will inspire teams across the company to achieve greatness through demonstrating growth and change in the Retail space. This role will be measured on revenue growth and team building and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a forward-looking vision for the Retail vertical as well as associated roadmaps featuring the portfolio of product solutions and enhancements that allow Epsilon to be a leader in this space across our varied Retailer partners.
- Be the Retail vertical voice – work in concert with Sales, our technical support staff, operations, and other product leaders on what, why, how of the portfolio of products.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to develop the vertical customization of Epsilon product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral
- Supporting a very talented sales team. Participate in client conversations and evolve the portfolio of product solutions from sales/client feedback.
- Establishing data-driven prioritization, strategy recommendations and decisions.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- High level of business maturity to represent the company in business partnerships and client discussions
- Excellent management experience to scale a team & drive direct impact on the business
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding, data management platforms, demand side platforms, etc.
- 15+ years of successive experience with 10+ years’ Product Management experience working within the AdTech ecosystem.
- Owned several products from introduction through launch and into maturity.
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal).
- Experience collaborating with product marketing including positioning, competitive analysis, and sales support on go-to-market.
- Being action oriented, resourceful, and a cross functional team player are important traits.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.