We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager for the role of Senior product Manager, Segmentation and Insights. Reporting to a Senior Director of Product Management, this role will be cross-team visibility and will be responsible for defining requirements, creating and managing roadmaps and managing the product lifecycle of the next generation segmentation and insight capabilities, as part of Epsilon’s People Cloud.
The ideal candidate has significant, hands-on experience managing data specific to an audience segmentation and/or an insights reporting feature set as part of a Marketing Automation, CDP, CRM, or other enterprise-level customer experience product suite. You should be a strategic thinker but thrive in rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done. You’ve followed methodologies to score and prioritize features, comfortable working in greenfield environments, and can be the voice of the customer when it comes to articulating what matters (and what doesn’t).
This requires 5+ years of Product Management experience managing the segmentation or insights components of large-scale Enterprise SaaS products.
- Collaborating with cross-product leaders, define your product direction and how Epsilon’s related products can take advantage of our Segmentation and Insights capabilities
- Not only understand the customer’s needs today and how Segmentation and Insights can provide value, but understand where the market is heading and build to the future.
- Ability to work with product leaders to synthesize their needs into product requirements for your products.
- Effectively communicate customer and product priorities to both product management leadership and technical stakeholders
- Manage the features/functions of the product and its roadmap.
- Participate as a key stakeholder, product owner, and collaborator in the execution of Engineering projects related to your product area.
- Define detailed functional requirements, working with UX and Engineering teams to ensure they are defined accurately and thoroughly.
- Contribute to documentation, internal and external training, and other materials for field and customer enablement.
- Demonstrated track record of at least 5+ years of product management experience, including multiple years product-managing a large-scale workflow product or other form of large-scale, event-driven product.
- Will be entrepreneurial and comfortable in a changing, fast growth, results-driven environment with prior experience in both large and small organizations.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organization, leadership, and customer service skills to communicate vision.
- Will have a powerful blend of business and technical savvy, including experience developing products using Agile methodology.
- Will have a strong background in the software industry with significant experience in product management with a proven track record of managing products through the entire life cycle.
- Will have a deep knowledge of data-driven marketing programs.
- Ability to communicate vision to senior leadership.
- Has strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to function in both a self-motivated and team environment.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.