The Sr. Director, Vertical Solutions – Travel and Tourism is part of the Epsilon Product Team responsible for defining, owning, and evolving the vertical business plan for the most advanced and differentiated digital marketing solutions in the industry. This role will be the internal and external-facing vertical product leader responsible for establishing and continuously evolving the vertical product offering, feature definition and roadmap, competitive go-to-market positioning, and marketing approach.
- Significant travel and tourism industry experience with deep understanding of the vertical’s nuanced landscape, needs and requirements.
- Extensive digital media experience with understanding of the competitive market landscape for digital media audience targeting and measurement.
- Strategic thinker, skilled communicator, and seasoned influencer with demonstrated ability to drive consensus at all levels, including senior executive leadership.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and then translate them for less technical audiences.
- Self-starter that does not wait to be told what to do – sees an opportunity, defines an action plan, and runs with it.
- Self-driven with strong sense of urgency, requires minimal oversight to drive challenges to closure.
- Possesses high EQ. Flexible and fair, yet not afraid to stand firm in their position and push back when appropriate.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and make a definitive decision.
- Act as vertical advocate and play primary role in defining and driving the overall vertical solution vision and long-term business strategy for the Travel and Tourism vertical.
- Develop and own the annual vertical business plan and solution roadmap for Epsilon’s Travel and Tourism clients. Collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities, product adoption goals and track revenue growth and important focused initiatives.
- Synthesize market feedback to identify revenue growth opportunities and competitive threats.
- Define client challenges, size opportunities, and prioritize initiatives for the vertical that are differentiated, scalable and repeatable.
- Own annual solution roadmap development utilizing market feedback and industry intelligence to inform continual evolution and differentiation.
- Lead by example and report monthly progress against established goals to senior management. Proactively implement adjustments to plans when they start to go off track.
- Train Sales, Operations and Product teams on the “what, why and how” of the vertical portfolio of solution offerings empowering them to understand, embrace and evangelize.
- Work with Marketing to drive vertical customization of product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral that clearly articulates Epsilon’s unique market differentiations.
- Support the sales team by participating in client conversations and new business pitches.
- 10+ years of experience in solution building, digital marketing strategy and/or consulting.
- Deep industry knowledge of Travel and Tourism vertical in the digital media space.
- Owned a product or solution from introduction through launch and into maturity.
- Experience effectively influencing stakeholders and driving resolutions.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree. Advanced degree and/or MBA desirable.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.