SVP, Product Management – Core Digital. As the Senior Vice President, Product Management -Core Digital you will be responsible for the continued growth of the Epsilon’s Media business. This is a newly created position within the organization reporting to the Chief Product Officer that will focus on managing all aspects of Epsilon’s Media business. The leader selected for this role will need to understand programmatic advertising from both the buy and sell side. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing a strong portfolio of Advertising Technology, Media and Data products that they have developed and taken to market. The individual will need to have a full grasp of the digital advertising space, its evolution over the last 5 years and demonstrate a strategic vision for the future of Advertising Technology and Media ecosystem.
This role will play a key part in building the future of Epsilon’s PeopleCloud; developing products that allow us to scale our clients spend across marketing channels of Epsilon’s owned and operated channels. To achieve success in this role, you will need to be able to translate the needs of our clients to a broad cross functional set of internal partners, prioritizing what will enable growth for Epsilon. As part of this role, you will be asked to set product strategy, manage a team for high performance, evangelize Epsilon’s products, while remaining mindful of the competition to drive the successful delivery and adoption of existing and new products. The development of metrics and utilization of KPIs to measure success and improvement will be critical.
This is highly strategic operational role that requires a resourceful individual with organizational experience and savvy, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. You will have a proven track record managing a $1B media business and a solid background in AdTech and ideally MarTech industries.
Responsibilities Of the Role
- Responsible to develop a vision and set the strategic direction of Epsilon’s Ad Tech products to ensure they align with client needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy.
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and developing cross functional partnerships working in partnership across Product to set priorities.
- Define product requirements and roadmaps including things as feasibility, effort, financial impact (revenue / cost savings) and strategic value.
- Ensure the Marketing team is aligned with Product strategy on market positioning, product ideation/realization, hiring/training programs, and product management work products.
- Critical partner to other Product & Marketing stakeholders across the business, communicating plans, elevating questions, and paving our path forward; leveraging your knowledge of the market to influence the business and connect the dots for key stakeholders to drive increased alignment.
- Build, mentor and manage a product team nurturing a customer-driven product culture.
- Research and offer recommendations to keep the Product organization on a path of continuous improvement.
- Distill and cascade core tenets of our Product strategy and vision for leadership and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Deep industry knowledge of Ad Tech media space.
- A minimum of 10 years proven managerial or supervisory experience on $1B+ media business
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to interdisciplinary thinking – ability to work across teams focused on strategy, technology, and data in service to new product solutions.
- Must be able to lead product transformation visioning and roadmap, while at the same time being comfortable in rolling up sleeves and lead the day-to-day activities.
- Successful managing and delivering a wide variety product solution to internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently.
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of competitive information, market awareness and product positioning.
- Ability to think strategically and ‘big picture’, to formulate appropriate product solutions to solve client business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Proven track record for providing leadership
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- BA/BS degree. Advanced degree and/or MBA desirable.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.