Were a high-tech home security company thats passionate about protecting the life youve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And weve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career youre building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We dont just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Were embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, to work together in person, and teams can choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, were growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What Youll Do
- Spearhead the product strategy and roadmap for core experiences in our mobile app.
- Communicate, collaborate, manage, and align with various stakeholders across the organization on opportunities and solutions within the mobile apps.
- Paint the vision for the team and engage them in a way that motivates them to drive towards that vision.
- Build and maintain a broad understanding of the user; the market; competition; state of the technology; capability and resources of the organization; the vision for the Brand; financials and company objectives; our data & analytics.
- Drive user-centric design by collaborating closely with UX/UI designers and Developers to achieve user experience and business objectives.
- Define and implement robust information architecture, ensuring the app delivers relevant and valuable content to users.
- Ability to recognize and prioritize critical infrastructure work that enables us and other teams to work more reliably and efficiently
- Make pragmatic tradeoff and prioritization decisions so that were always working on the most valuable projects
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize user engagement, conversion rates, and overall app performance.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation for features as well as the analytics needed to measure impact
- Perform data analysis to uncover user insights using a variety of tools including SQL, Amplitude, Firebase, and Google Analytics
What Youll Bring
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in the mobile app space, particularly within the IoT industry.
- Independently led projects with a development and ux team of 5-10 people
- Strong background in UX design principles
- Expertise in A/B testing methodologies to drive data-informed decision-making.
- Demonstrated success in driving user growth and engagement through strategic product initiatives.
- Solid understanding of information architecture and its impact on user navigation and content delivery.
- Background in software development or Engineering is a nice to have
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field; advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in product management for mobile applications.
- Proficiency in project management tools and agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams.
What Values Youll Share
- Customer Obsessed – Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High – Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego – Maintaining a no job too small attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team – Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb – Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble – Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.