Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Vault QMS product team is looking for an all-star Senior Product Manager to define, design, and deliver the next generation of game-changing capabilities for our Audits/Inspections and Supplier Quality Management module. In this role, you will be responsible for launching new capabilities, enhancing existing functionality, and working with internal and external stakeholders to define the strategic roadmap of the module. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering teams and results will improve the lives of millions.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple elegant solutions, you will be a great fit for this position.
What You’ll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers
- Be hands-on. Design, prototype, configure, and iterate on design to rapidly ensure capabilities are solving the right problems and achieving the intended business outcomes
- Author and design high-quality product specifications/UI flows to communicate actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Engage and test alongside with QA to ensure capabilities function as designed
- Identify areas of improvement with ruthless prioritization to ensure on-time delivery
- Proactively generate content to educate on business value, configuration best practices, and how-to’s for delivered capabilities
- Keep an eye on innovation, market trends, and engage in frequent conversations with internal audiences and external customers to identify areas of improvement
- Cultivate learnings into an actionable product roadmap, collaborating and aligning with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise business application software
- Ability to think creatively and critically in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated skills in design, solving complex problems, phased product development, and planning
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision
- Driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Based in the Western or Mountain time zone
Nice to Have
- Experience with Life Sciences or Quality Management Software (QMS) products
- Experience in digital design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Experience designing data models to support business processes
- Experience developing configurable Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Passion for clean user interface design
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $120,000 – $200,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.