At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, were the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and weve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they’re not the only ones who love CarGurusour employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
CarGurus is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Generative Artificial Intelligence initiatives across our marketplace experience and throughout the company more broadly. You will collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Data Science, Sales, and Marketing to deliver exceptional products and a best-in-class shopping experience.
Do you bring curiosity, creativity, a passion for innovation, and analytical and leadership skills? Are you excited by the mission to help millions of shoppers find their next car? Look no further; we’d love to invite you to apply!
What you’ll do
- Serve as our go-to PM thought leader on Generative AI
- Lead a cross-functional team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution
- Collaborate with your Design partners to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Work closely with your Product Analytics partners to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Management experience, working collaboratively with engineering, design, and analytics teams
- 2+ years of experience working with ML/Data Science models in a production environment.
- Fluent in SQL along with strong quantitative, analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with emerging Generative AI technologies
- Exceptional communication skills and highly collaborative working style
- Constant attention to detail
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialstarting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Thats why we hope youll apply even if you dont check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus. #LI-Hybrid