Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Senior Product Manager, Platform on the Compass Patient data product, you will own data quality and data features for our Compass Platform.
The Compass Platform is a centralized repository of deidentified healthcare claims data that has been ingested, normalized into a standard schema, matched/merged/deduped, enriched, and made available for query.
Youll own the productization of features that will improve the quality of our data – including implementing reference data, logic to enrich the data, data supplementation from other Veeva data assets, data clean-up, and patient matching.
Youll partner with the Health Data team and the Analytics team, working closely to measure quality and identify improvements. Youll then be responsible for working closely with the Development & QA teams to design & build the product features.
You are excited about data growth, enrichment, and accuracy. You will own the quality management process, prioritize data improvement projects, write requirements for transformation and calculations, work closely with other stakeholders to understand data gaps and how to fill them and own the roadmap and priority of these enhancements.
What You’ll Do
- Own and design product features from start to finish including authoring high-quality design specifications and managing Jira stories
- Design product capabilities to measure, clean, enrich, and monitor data quality across billions of records
- Own the roadmap for data quality – measure, monitor, and improvements
- Manage feature prioritization and backlog grooming with the Development team
- Understand the needs of the internal customers and drive priorities with input from a variety of stakeholders, including strategy, analytics, data science, and the health data management teams
- Own the matching process for de-identified patient information
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time and in the right sequence
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Engineering, QA, and Product Management to ensure products are built and delivered with quality
- 6+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, technical services, engineering, analytics, or other related positions
- Must have experience working with Prescription and Medical Claims data
- Experience working on big data systems, including schemas, reference tables, data clean-up, transformations, enrichment, and QC checks
- Experience investigating data issues and in using data visualization tools such as Tableau, and others
- Proficient in SQL
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or a related technical field
Nice to Have
- Experience working on enterprise products
- Experience working on the AWS platform
- Proficient in Python
- Experience working with EHR and Lab data
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $85,000 – $200,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.