We’re a high-tech home security company that is passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We are embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, to work together in person, and teams can choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, were growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You’ll Do
As Senior Product Manager – AI & Machine Learning, you will work with a dedicated team focused on innovating, building and improving our future monitoring services using computer vision and machine learning. You will leverage your product management skills, such as, customer and market research, competitive analysis, requirements gathering and definition, and driving cross discipline teams to execute the strategy of our cutting-edge product service experiences. Today, we are focused on defining, testing and delivering new services that extend a customer’s security perimeter beyond the front door. Tomorrow, we could look to expand the security perimeter into the sky! You will be given the latitude to operate independently while navigating ambiguous problems, identifying new opportunities, and bringing new concepts to life.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Define and articulate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for computer vision and machine learning products aligned with overall company goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor products to drive continuous innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, design, and marketing, to drive the development and launch of high-quality products.
- Work closely with technical teams to understand the feasibility and limitations of proposed solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring products meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Prioritize features and functionality based on a combination of customer feedback, business goals, and technical constraints.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the success of products, and use data to drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor product adoption, user satisfaction, and revenue metrics to inform future product iterations.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager, with a focus on computer vision and machine learning products.
- Strong technical background and understanding of machine learning algorithms, computer vision techniques, and data science principles.
- Demonstrated success in launching and managing complex, innovative products.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Loves and thrives in ambiguous environments
- Data-driven mindset encouraging debate and critical thinking with quick decisions
- Strong writing ability, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed – Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High – Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego – Maintaining a no job too small attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team – Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb – Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble – Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We wholeheartedly embrace and actively seek applications from all individuals, no matter how they identify. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe our work is enriched when we incorporate a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We want everyone who works here to thrive and contribute to not only our mission of keeping every home secure, but also to making our workplace safe and supportive for others. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.