We are defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, impossible isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
As a Product Manager II, you will be responsible for defining and implementing products to drive ROI for reinvestment spending and driving operational efficiencies for operators and marketers. In this role, you’ll develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with operator needs and the overall vision of the Marketing Platform organization. You’ll own the roadmap and execution of tools that enable our employees to meet the needs of our customers every day.
What you will do as a Product Manager, Marketing Platform
- Product Roadmap: Define and prioritize features, enhancements, and updates to the product roadmap based on customer feedback, analysis, and business objectives.
- Requirements Gathering: Translate user needs into clear and detailed product requirements and user stories, ensuring a shared understanding across cross-functional teams.
- Product Development: Collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Science, and Operator teams to ensure the successful development, testing, and delivery of reinvestment optimization platform features and enhancements.
- Product Testing: Collaborate with Analytics teams to create data-driven strategies and A/B tests based on analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Performance Tracking: Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product performance, track user adoption, and identify areas for improvement.
- Product Design: Partner with UX/UI Designers to create intuitive and user-friendly servicing tool interfaces, optimizing the user journey and driving customer satisfaction.
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years in product management, with a track record of successful product development, delivery, and adoption.
- Experience developing promotional or incentive strategies and building platforms and tools to support them.
- Experience building and shipping tooling products for internal or external customers.
- Technical background and ability to define technical requirements for engineer and data science teams.
- Experience with software development lifecycles and agile methodologies
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze data and use it to make informed decisions.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively partner cross functionally in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple workstreams.
Join Our Team
We are a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Dont worry, well guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $108,000.00 – $162,000.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.