Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the worlds largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the worlds roads and drivers safer. The companys AI-driven platform, DriveWell, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dash cams, and third-party devices and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMTs platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
The Principal Product Operations Manager is a key role responsible for establishing our product processes and best practices, producing standard product analytics, and streamlining customer and market feedback, all with the goal of increasing product efficiencies, alignment and communications. This role requires an understanding of product management skills and industry best practices, product management tools and artifacts, and business data analytics and insights. The Principal Product Manager will collaborate closely with the rest of the product team as well as cross-functionally with product marketing, customer success, sales, engineering, and data science.
CMT is looking for an outcome-oriented, collaborative and creative Product Manager who wants to join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
- Define, manage, and communicate best practices for product processes, including discovery, prototyping, analyses, requirements, development, and deployment
- Identify, manage, and socialize product tools, artifacts, and templates
- Help collect, organize, and analyze quantitative and qualitative product data to help product managers glean insights, understand product performance, and identify areas of improvement/enhancements
- Work with leadership to manage the OKRs process
- Collect and synthesize customer and user feedback and make available to product team
- Work with product marketing to support New Product Introduction process, promote roadmaps, and create compelling product content
- Work with product leaders to identify and manage product team skill development and training
- Maintain training materials for onboarding new product team members
- Work with the development team to define consistent agile development practices, including the use of tools, such as jira
- Listen to leaders across the organization to understand their needs regarding product processes, rituals and artifacts
- Foster cross-departmental collaboration concerning the product and help identify areas for improvement and inform business decisions
- Complete any additional tasks that may arise
- Bachelors degree with 9+ years of experience or Masters degree with 6+ years of experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in Product Management role building B2B and/or B2B2C products
- Strong operational experience, ideally in Product Ops
- Excellent project and people management skills to keep initiatives and team on track
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with Senior Leadership
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Equity may be awarded in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, matching 401k, short-term & long-term disability and parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off including vacation, sick days & public holidays
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club and Health & Wellness
- Extensive education and employee assistance programs
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.