We’re here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We’re creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we’re always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you’ll do work that’s as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we’ll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Since March 2020, our Zoomers have worked remotely and reported an overall better work-life balance with more time for family and personal wellness.
At the end of 2021, LegalZoom made the official commitment to being a remote-first company. Remote-first means that there is no expectation that Zoomers come into an office for a fixed number of days outside of those employees identified as essential onsite workers. While we remain a remote-first culture, our local offices have evolved as collaboration spaces for Zoomers to meet and engage in person.
This position will be (remote/or SF Bay Area, LA Metro, and Austin Metro office location/s).
Are you a Product Manager who is customer-obsessed, and passionate about scaling a high-growth business? Can you think strategically and set a vision, while also rolling up your sleeves to execute with the team? Have you built experiences that surprised and delighted your customers? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Principal PM to lead the evolution of MyLZ, our logged in product experience. This is a high visibility role that will require strong partnership with engineering, product design, business development, and other cross-functional teams. You’ll sweat the details, work side by side with the team, and lead with a high say/do ratio. This is an opportunity to make a big impact on the lives of our Small Business customers, drive huge business value and define the future of unleashing entrepreneurship for SMBs.
● Define the roadmap and execute on initiatives focused on enabling a scalable, easy to use, and valuable experience for our partners and customers.
● Be intimately connected and a champion for both our partners and customers.
● Learn fast, fail fast mindset – move with speed levering lean methodology practices, while balancing short term partner opportunities with long term reusability and scale.
● Own planning and end-to-end execution of features/programs working with business, product design, and engineering teams.
● Leverage data and insights to drive quality partner and customer experiences.
● 8+ years of tech industry product management experience.
● Proven track record of building and delivering successful B2C/B2B products that scale, and customer experiences which delight.
● Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making.
● Outstanding storytelling and communication skills, with the ability to adapt your style as you work with others up, down, and alongside you in the organization
● Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience, business, and technology problems into actionable ideas.
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that bridge the gap between business and engineering.
● Background in consumer-focused products, or products focused on SMB end-users.
● Subscription service or SaaS experience preferred.
LegalZoom is a remote-first company and the national range for this role is ($126,000-$256,500). Actual compensation offered will depend on several factors including but not limited to: geographic location, work experience, education, skill level, and/or other business and organizational needs. In addition, an annual bonus, incentive bonus and/or restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package. You will also receive a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits as seen below.
● Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
● 401k, With Matching Contributions
● Paid Time Off
● Health Savings Account (HSA)
● Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
● Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
● Plus other wellness benefits to include:
○ Mental Health
○ One Medical
○ Fringe lifestyle benefits up to $250
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.