Were defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, impossible isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
Reporting into the Senior Director, Horse Racing, you will be responsible for driving business results by identifying, implementing, and improving processes related to the customer experience on our Horse Racing product. This role will have an emphasis on critical thinking, revenue analysis, scenario planning, and coordinating across multiple teams and external partners.
What you will do as a Manager, Horse Racing
- Be responsible for identifying and helping to remediate suboptimal customer journeys to drive business metrics and improve the user experience.
- Build out and manage the daily operations of the Horse Racing Operations Team.
- Use critical thinking to solve problems that do not have clear resolutions.
- Work closely with Compliance, Product, Analytics and Marketing teams (among others) to recognize, improve and optimize Horse Racing offerings.
- Work with external partners and other industry stakeholders in order to position Horse Racing product for success.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive results to maximize Horse Racing profitability.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in an operations role with management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in a relevant field such as Business, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Horse Racing industry and familiarity with DK Horse required; relevant Horse Racing industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work with external partners and industry stakeholders, willingness to travel as needed.
- Well-organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and collaborative with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel plus experience with Tableau.
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Join Our Team
We are a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Dont worry, well guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,160.00 – $138,240.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.