Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock datas value. Customers include:
Roche Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters – Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
$267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
About the Role
Data platform integrations at Immuta are the key driver of business value. As a Senior Product Manager, you will define the product and coordinate actions across the organization to enable its success, where success is defined as customer satisfaction, user adoption, and business impact.
What Your Day to Day Looks Like
Product Managers at Immuta are passionate about solving complex technical problems while delivering business impacting results, excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
– Use deep product sense, user empathy, and domain expertise to define and evolve the product vision for a handful of data platform and data lake integrations
– Drive product capabilities and strategy to ease multi-cloud data access for top-tier enterprise customers
– Work in cross-functional and collaborative roles spanning several teams such as product, design, engineering, product marketing and alliances, sales, support, and professional services
– Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs
- 5+ years of experience working with cloud-native data platforms, data warehouses, data lakes, data engineering, APIs, ETL/ELT and SQL such as Snowflake, Databricks, Spark, and query engines like Trino.
- This is a deeply technical role, ideally suited for someone who has experience in and deep domain knowledge of database technologies and cloud-native data platforms like Snowflake, Databricks, Redshift, and BigQuery.
- Familiarity with data lakes and object storage such as Amazon S3.
- You are as comfortable speaking about query planning as you are speaking about product strategy.
- The ability to empathize not only with our customers but also with our partners is critical to success.
- Experience analyzing and quantifying different technology’s capabilities.
- Desire to work outbound with data platform partners, customers, and our account teams. Data platform integrations is largely an external product management role.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Background in engineering, data engineering, or in a product organization at a data company.
- Domain expertise and thought leadership around the future of the data ecosystem, database access controls, and data governance.
- Experience or demonstrated interest working in B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience working with data engineers.
- Knowledge of and passion for the Modern Data Stack.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
– 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
– 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
– Stock Options
– Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
– Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
– Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
– Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.