At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If youre a close but not exact match with the description, we hope youll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Product team at Klaviyo is continuously looking for ways to build and deliver the best product possible for our customers. Were looking for Group Product Managers to join our rapidly growing team with expertise in solving problems with a customer-first mindset and bringing new products to market. You will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and engineers to guide product development from concept to launch. These Group Product Managers will develop a team of product managers.
Klaviyo is looking for a Group Product Manager who will lead out multiple Reporting & Analytics teams to take Klaviyos reporting to the next level. It is a role that requires strategy, cross functional collaboration, a love of data visualization, and the ability to manage a team of exceptionally talented product managers and different levels.
How Youll Make a Difference:
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for Klaviyos reporting surfaces.
- Ensure that customers are able to self serve their analytics needs, including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive reporting.
- Understand Klaviyos customers so that you and your teams can drive a best-in-class customer experience.
- Use reporting and analytics to understand how your features are performing, and focus on improving the metrics in your area.
- DIve deep into problems, sweat the details, and break things down into small, digestible pieces, and put them back together elegantly.
- Be exceptionally articulate in written communication, using written words to drive clarity across your teams, the product organization, and the entire company.
- Find ways to accelerate your teams, pushing them forward while removing blockers, mentoring, and being a go-to resource for analytics and reporting across the product organization.
What Youll Do:
- Lead multiple product teams that deliver the reporting and analytics surfaces and infrastructure Klaviyo customers need to understand and drive revenue for their businesses.
- Drive the strategy and product roadmap for reporting and analytics.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Success to ensure that we are ready to exceed the needs of our current and future customers.
- Mentor a team of exceptional product managers at different stages of their career.
- Collaborate with engineering and design to produce best in class reporting and analytics features.
- Be opinionated about what a good reporting experience is, but also flexible enough to incorporate new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Your First 90 Days
In your first 30 days, you will get acclimated to Klaviyo and our product:
- During the first two weeks, you will be immersed in an onboarding program that introduces you to the company and the product.
- Introduce yourself to everyone you will need to know in order to be successful in your role.
- Become deeply embedded into your teams, understanding what they are working on and helping them drive value for Klaviyos customers
In your first 60 days, you will become a valuable member of the product organization:
- Take ownership of the reporting area of the product, and become the go-to expert for that area.
- Have a quick impact by powering your teams to deliver on their roadmaps.
In your first 90 days, you will continue to increase your influence:
- Formulate the strategy and roadmap for the broader reporting area.
- Start contributing to knowledge sharing with the larger product team. We value learning and growth very highly.
Who You Are:
- Have a degree in a professional field such as computer science, engineering, or the physical sciences
- A minimum of 7 years of product management experience, with at least 2 years of experience managing product managers
- Experience shipping B2B SaaS products
- Have a track record of shipping successful reporting and analytics products
- Solid communication skills in both verbal and written, able to tailor communication approach based on audience needs.
- Are passionate about Product as a craft, and love building amazing B2B SaaS products
- Strong leadership abilities and is able to resolve complex issues and deliver results in a fast-paced high growth company.
- Know who Avinash Kaushik, Edward Tufte, and Cole Nussbaumer are, and are familiar with their work (bonus points if you think that Minards visualization of Napoleon’s 1812 March might be overrated).
- You know to save the pies for dessert.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Pay Range For US Locations:
Get to Know Klaviyo
Were Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology were developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creatorsambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If youre ready to do the best work of your career, where youll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope youll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.